Tuesday 8 March 2011

Torres...

My cat name is Torres. I give it name Torres because Torres love play ball so I choose her  name same as Chelsea football player ‘Fernando torres’. Torres always accompanies me when I was in the house.I give him eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is because Torres  eat only  in small quantity but frequent. If I forget to feed him, he will come and rubbing my legs and bother me until I give he eat. Syahmi my brother likes to play with Torres sometimes they sleep together because exhaustion. But it was only during daytime, at night Torres will still find my feet to sleep .If I sleep through the night to complete the work Torres also watch to accompany me. However,  now I'm rarely at home due to continue studying in UNISZA . . Even though I not at home,Torres  still sleep on my bed.. When semester break,I returning home.I was surprised see the changes  of Torres because Torres now overweight!!.oh!my god... Great changes, I like it.  Even Torres now getting fatter I still love him..

No comments:

Post a Comment