Tuesday 8 March 2011

I always miss him…..

I always hear people saying about their father, touched my heart to meet with father again. . But the fate that determines everything,my father has been gone two years ago .. Dated 5 march 2009.He has diagnosed brain tumor. After do the operation, he coma and a week after that he pass away without leaving a message. Lost people who have take care me for 16 years, feels very heavy to be acceptable. Heart was sad and wistful look at the rigid body lying in front of my eye. I read the ‘surah al-fatihah’ for control me to continue to stay strong in this test. Like do not believe I don’t have father anymore. I always meet my father in my dream, but when I was wake up, actually in the fact my father already gone. I always miss him. But I know everything that happened must have ‘moral of the story’ .I still have my mother to take care me.




No comments:

Post a Comment