Thursday 3 March 2011

I do that thing!!!!

Yesterday I went to go HEPA to settle my responsibility as a exco publicity to publish the ‘mini pony race’ event at the UNISZA student portal .I go with Atikah by motorcycle. I ride the motorcycle without have a license because I think I don’t go out UNISZA, but Atikah want to go ‘Pustaka Seri Intan’ to buy several things. So I courageous my self to go out UNISZA eventhought I exposure to risk. The thing that I not believe I can do it. On the way back to UNISZA, at the junction I saw the car want to break but I don’t go through because I don’t know the traffic regulations. I also break and allow to the car though. I lucky because behind me not have other car. If have the car I suppose that they will   be mad at me.That why the police don’t allow the people who does not have license ride motorcycle at the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment