Wednesday 30 March 2011

Couple???

Oh no!!I don’t couple before I get married.But today majority people couple 2 or 3 years and after that they married.This like a trend and who people does not have couple will worried about themself.When Everyone want to have belover,they will do something prohibited that can destroyed  their future .But for me for this time I not ready to love someone and be beloved.I don’t know why,but i think because of I don’t find him right now or maybe I want to give this responsible to my mother for her choose the best man for me.Sometime I feel bored to think this thing.However as a women or man we actualy already have their own couple.The only one know who is she or he is Allah S.W.T.I don’t want talk more because I afraid it’s will happend to me,but if I can still remember Allah I will avoid it.InsyaAllah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment