Saturday 19 February 2011

severe pain

Today my class finished at 4 p.m.I was thinking what i want to do after class.yes!!today there were a night market in front of UNISZA.I plan to go along with two of my friend kaka and atikah.We went at 5.30 p.m.Before went there my roomate ordered several item to me.We choose to go by walking.One and half hour we arrived there.We found stuff that we want to buy.After finished bought all stuff we want back UNISZA by  van.Atikah was first one who entry the van followed by me.Atikah and me sitting at the back.When i sat,one of the student dropped chair to give kaka sit without realizing one of my leg clip under the chair.Aouch!!! I felt so pain,i cannot move my leg,a few minute after that I felt litter bit better.When we arrived at UNISZA we get down from the van.I want to walk normally but I failed,I had to walk slow and carefully.At night before I slept I bandage my leg to reduce my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment