Monday 21 February 2011

END SUFFERING

Even though,after Chinese New Year's holiday break finished,i thought my leg were still not recovered.If i walked far away my leg will hurt again.I felt worried it something happened to my leg,so i went to the Unisza's clinic.The doctor checked my legs and said i need to go to the Hospital for an x-ray.The doctor gave me a letter to bring to the Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah (HSNZ) tomorrow morning.On that day,i was taken by van to the HSNZ.I felt so alone in the Hospital,i also felt a little scared because i don't know the place.Firstly I went to counter and gave the letter.The nurse shows me the direction to the place that I should go.I went to that place,then the other nurse gave the Queue number.I need to wait almost 2 hours,finally i can meet the doctor.She checked my leg,then she said my leg is okay but need some time to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment